Skip to main content

Let's Get Social


Social: [soh-shuh l]

Adjective: of, relating to, connected with, or suited to polite or fashionable society:                a social event.

Noun: a social gathering or party, especially of or as given by an organized group:               a church social

When the Traveling Kates host events, we’ve decided they must be called socials for the two very specific reasons listed above, as found in the dictionary. We think that having the Kates anywhere could be very fashionable and what could be more fashionable and fun, than a gathering of friends to shop and socialize with?

As much as we would love to have the Kates ready to roll for Mother’s Day and graduation parties now, we know that waiting and doing everything right…is the better choice for us, as well as those looking to host socials straight away; we get to design her with just the right finishes and displays, get THE best products to choose from, AND start a clothing line and launch new accessories to roll out with her when the Kates are ready for their official debut in late July/early August. 

Soooo…. Let’s get social!

We are working on several reservation app opportunities to make the best choice with the most user friendly platform in getting the Kates to you, and to events near you in the coming months. So let’s get started by commenting below if you would be interested in hosting one of the first socials we throw with the Traveling Kates.

How It Works: We will host socials in your neighborhood or office parking lot each and every day. The socials will be listed in two hour time slots; available one each evening and two to three each weekend day…we will be spanning two weekends in a row. You book the social on the date that you want to host 15 or more of your friends and we will do the rest; rolling up, opening up, and doing it UP right…with promises not to disappoint.

Leave your name in a comment box and whether you are interested in a weekend afternoon or an evening social; when we get closer to launching date and narrowing down the app we choose for social reservations, we will contact you to get more specifics. Easy Peasy.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Traveling Kates

You’re here…now what? First, let me start by introducing ourselves; you’ll notice that none of us are named Kate…let alone ALL of us…to be dubbed the Traveling Kates. We are three awesome friends that came together in friendship and collaboration; a blending of businesses and talents, personalities and interests, who thought “Wouldn’t it be nice if….” The rest, as they say, is history. If you’ve scrolled back to the beginning of where our blogging began, at the start of this year then you know where we began and how we got to this point. (If not yet…you may want to go back and see what we’ve been up to so far…go ahead, we’ll wait.) My name is Gidget and I have the perspective of Alice in Wonderland; I believe anything is possible, I never look at something (or someone) as being done and not having another chapter in them if given the chance, and I absolutely love bold colors, flamingos, plaid as my neutral and cheetah is considered a staple in my tiny house. Yes…I am one ...

The First Boutique

After living in "Nineveh" for a short time and then figuring out I didn't have to live in black and white, or even beige...I met these awesome new friends at a craft faire that were opening a new boutique. It was a boutique called Creme de la Creme...the best of the best and their goal was to have individual artisans make up this boutique by renting out "booth space" to sell their wares. They've popped up everywhere now but five years ago it was completely unique and I was super excited about it. (P.S...they're still going strong where others have had to close; coincidence? I don't think so)  Luckily, I secured the biggest "booth" in the bunch since it was the early stages when I found out about it. This is also when the bug to build and create booths started and only got stronger after it was complete. It's no secret to my friends that I probably have the craziest imagination between us; it's always in overload really and I ...

Kate's Closet

Imagine a fabulous 8ft by 24ft walk in closet; sure they’re out there, but I know that…living in just 200sq ft, I don’t have one. In fact, I have a closet that is just 1ft wide by 4ft tall and hubby has one of his own. We did build a buffet that is great for folded items to fit; which is also awesome because I am one that absolutely loves ironing. No… that is not sarcasm; I REALLY do. I even iron sheets and pillowcases each week on laundry day. But…I digress. Imagine a great big, ROLLING, walk in closet; a closet that rolls right up to your front walk; plugs in, rolls out the proverbial red carpet…except ours is in a snow leopard print, and invites your friends to come in and play dress up. Yes… THAT! There are two Kates in our Traveling Kates collection of vintage traveling boutiques and Kate’s Closet is the larger of the two; she is 24ft where her sister Kate is just 10ft long. She’ll get a blog and renovations all her own later. ;) Kate’s Closet was a sad little thing whe...